Friday, April 08, 2005

Getting Closer

Wow! It just hit me. Mae and I are getting married...soon.

Things are starting to come together. This is fun. Mae is here! My kilt is here. The groom's mens' kilts are on the way. Mae has a fitting type thingy, with Kate, tomorrow. We have what I think is our last official premarital session tomorrow. Leo is taking our engagement photo tomorrow. Jane has material to make the stoles for our three participating ministers...Pastor Tripp , Pastor Bob, and Pastor Andy (my cousin's husband). Mae's folks are readying the backyard for a bunch of out-of-towners, and planning a shower. My mom is keeping herself busy planning the rehearsal dinner, and a shower. Our rings will be shipping from Dublin in the next day or so.

But the coolest part of all this happened when I re-read what I just wrote. All of these people are blessing us with their gifts of kindness, patience, and love. To you all, thanks!

No comments: