Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Huzzah

I am down 10 pounds in a month!!!

You see, when I ordered my kilt I ordered a belt to hold it on. No biggie, I ordered the correct size and all, but I did not think about the fact that the belt is 4 inches wide. So, it would have fit perfectly if it were the normal 1 inch belt, but it is not and my tummy was in the way. Well, now it fits!! It has for a week or two, and I can stand to loose more tummy, but color me happy.

And I did it without going on a fad diet, or changing my diet all that drastically. I just pay attention to what I eat, and how many calories are in it, and try to eat less than I burn. This has been pretty successful and not hunger inducing. Also, I work out 3-5 times a week. 3 days I do weights and cardio, and 2 days I do cardio only. Mon. do chest, shoulders, triceps, and abs and stationary bike for 20 minutes. Tuesday I do stationary bike for 45 minutes. Wednesday I do legs, back, and biceps and abs and stationary bike for 20 minutes. Thursday I stationary bike 45 minutes. Friday I do a circut of all muscle groups and 20 minutes bike. If for some reason I can not make all 5 days I adjust accordingly.

Anyhoo...10 pounds down...we shall see how many more.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks Shosh

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro.

I have lost 20 lbs since I have been working out and eating better. Keep up the good work home boy.

bro =)