Monday, January 09, 2006

I Got Tagged

So, Tripp tagged me on on Friday for the Friday Feast but I did not find out until today, so here goes:

Appetizer: Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?

An angel, yes in deed. I was in a car accident in high school (my senior year I think), and as the car spun into the trees I saw a face in the windshield, and felt a sense of calm and reassuance. When I crawled out of the passanger side of the car, I only had a scrape on my arm from broken glass. I looked at the drivers side and there was a branch through the windsheild, it was kissing a tree pretty good...Yes, I think an angel helped me out there.

Soup: What is your favorite board game?

Sequence. Lots of fun.

Salad: What is the last movie that made you cry?

Not sure, honestly, I think I may have been a little teary when I saw to favoite characters die in Serenity.

Main Course: What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?

Travel. Start and finish in Ireland. Make one big circle around Europe.

(if I had 6-9 months...Hike the Appalachian Trail)

Dessert: What kind of shoes are you wearing today?

New Balance 400 Running Shoe

No comments: