Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Help....me...eyes...

fading. blur. numbers. mind numb.

I don't know how I got the task of approving bills at the office. Yeah, I make the desicions on what to buy, but come on I can'e even pay mine on time. Though that isn't a problem here...if I misplace one I will eventually get a call from my vendor. Actually, I hate to do that because most of the places I deal with are Mom & Pop types of places. I really like that. I like being able to talk to the owner of the company and just chat. Also, they give us the best work...they need us as much as we need them.

What's new?

Mom's birthday was yesterday.

Looking forward to making a trip to Elgin in the near future to see Trish in Taming of the Shrew.


beYond thAt, our theatre company, became a not-for-profit corporation on July 19, 2002. Got the paper work yesterday.

Other than that...not much

Peace

No comments: