Monday, August 19, 2002

Wow! What a weekend.

Looking back at it, I had a really good weekend (except for the panic stricken Friday afternoon).

You see, I went to start my car and nothing happened. I put in the key, turned, and nothingÖPANIC.
So, I called Tripp who was gracious enough to come over and give me jump.

Friday night consisted of traveling to Streamwood for Soaked rehearsal. I think it was probably one of the best rehearsals we have had. I think it is because we wanted to be there. Usually, and I am guilty from time to time, we have people there because that is where they are supposed to be on Friday night. But this week it seemed like everyone wanted to work. At least that is what I felt. After the ride home, Leo dropped off at my car and, yep, it needed a jump.

Saturday
I decided to begin the joyful task of moving. With fear that my car wouldnít start I began loading boxes (please, donít ever pack Ω of your book collection into 1 boxÖtrust me). My car started. I began to go down Irving Park and discovered that there was a Cubs game, so I turn up an alley and make my way to LSD, nice driveÖthat is until I hit my destination exit of Fullerton, and then I rememberÖAIR SHOW! Damn it. 20 minutes later I finally cross Clark and am on my way to Kedzie.

The rest of the day was pretty chill.

Later that night I saw 3 good shows and 1 amazing show at the Double Door.

Sunday
Up EARLY. 8 am early. Sang in Choir for the first time in ages, and then sang with the band for about a 45 minute set. Then spent the rest of the day vegging in front of the idiot box watching The Mask of Zorro.

That is all I have. I am pretty content today, and time seems to be flyingÖwoo hoo!

Peace

No comments: