Monday, September 09, 2002

I am a Mis-information Maniac

I found this at Juliet's Blog:

"Mojosdailygrind has done a little research on the ol' Shakespeare quote below, and it seems that there might be an interesting hypermedia myth circulating about it's origin. I started looking around because a mystery man Bill left a message on my blog asking me where it came from. I looked at the play Julius Caesar, and I couldn't put my finger on this particular quote. Other sites attribute the quote directly to Caesar, however Mojo doesn't find the quote in any standard quotation books or databases.


"Mojo states that the quote 'appeared on the net sometime in October of last year. Perhaps a sign of the times and one more reason to be on guard for misinformation.'"

How fun to be a part of the mis-information highway!

Peace

No comments: