Wednesday, September 11, 2002

untitled

I cry
Listening to the stories
I cry
Wondering if they are ok
I cry
For the missed anniversary brunch
I cry

I cry
Praying for peace
I cry
Praying for consolation
I cry
Praying for forgivness
I cry

I cry
wondering why
I cry
Knowing why
I cry
Saying we must forgive
I cry

Those who lost cried
Those who lost pray

105th floor
coughing
gasping
Dear one, I love you
fell, then...please?

Mommy where have you gone
Mommy go to the roof
Mommy POUND
Mommy

alone
nearby
others by my side?
alone

You were off duty
You were off at 7
You were to meet me
my love
I love you
I cry
still

Shopping for the ring
My baby boy
My one true love

I think it is time to go
I wish to be with you
my love
Camelot

9:59
Stunned
Silence
Frozen
Collapse
Tears
I Cry

Hold my hand
you can
Please
Pray
You survive
oh my
God
I cry
You Save

Fireball
Window
glass...get out
#2 secure
boom boom
falling apart

10 seconds
stop
frozen
down the stairs
Burying
Buried
help

Eye contact
Scream
Under the desk
...a knock on the wood
do you hear
help

Guardian Angels
Brian and Stanley
Bro

9:59 Gone

God
Thank yuo
Praise your name
Through all the difficulty
No matter what, You are there

Dear God
Peace
Peace
Let us learn
Know your will

Dear God
You cry
I Cry
with You

No comments: