Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Flip Flop

George Bush has accused John Kerry of flip flopping on issues, and while some of it may be true, The Center for American Progress has a list 20 major Bush Flip Flops.

For a "war president" I think not concering one's self about the where abouts of the mastermind of 3,000+ murders is a little bit...um whats the word...yeah, how about dereliction of duty...

9. Osama Bin Laden

BUSH WANTS OSAMA DEAD OR ALIVE... "I want justice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'" [President Bush, on Osama Bin Laden, 09/17/01]

...BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OSAMA “I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him… I truly am not that concerned about him.” [President Bush, Press Conference, 3/13/02]



No comments: