Thursday, June 17, 2004

The Obligation of Joy

You wouldn’t believe it, On the screen
You walk away laughing, What a stupid scene
Who would have scripted, Such a terrible end
Well I saw that train coming
So this is the way it’s going to be
These enormous things are happening to me
As my days dissolve to memory
My treasures are lost in the Chemistry
The challenge of freedom, Can be unappealing
The obligation of joy
To an atom with feelings
There’s a shore left to reach
There’s a game to play
But our mad little tracks are made to fade.....
So this the way it’s going to be
These enormous things are happening to me
As my days dissolve to memory
My treasures are lost in the chemistry
Poetry is mystery
Don’t try to solve it
The obligation of joy…. Resolve it.
The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy jjjjjjjjooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy joy joy joy joy joy joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy The obligation of joy

--oh my god

No comments: