Friday, June 07, 2002

I am So Confused

Somebody, please explain what the hell is going on? Please. Really........

That is what I thought. Why are human beings hell bent on destroying, not just our planet but each other? The missionaries that were held hostage in the Phillipines are free now, albeit, one is dead, and it is unknow if he was shot by "friendly" or "enemy" fire.

We have 2 stubborn old me in the mid-east who don't give two shits about their people, just their own tunnel visioned agendas. We have people in DC hell bent on dropping bombs on people, just to make our problems go away. Tell me something folks, how does this work...we have killed more civilians in Afaganstan that were killed in the 9/11 tragedy.

"That fight, I'm not sure it's right to win, now.
That side, that's the side I'm on, but I can't justify it.
Onward, Onward, let's forget what started all this.
Just because they're fighting dirty, doesn't mean their cause is wrong.

Whats' Wrong?

That line down between my feet, drawn deeply in the sand
I find no desire to move myself from where I stand.
Inward, Inward, all devotion facing nothing
Carry on the fight without me, leave me standing if you can.

What's Wrong?

That fight, I'm not sure it's right to winm now.
At night, I bet all you dreams don't make you laugh like mine do.
Onward, Onward, let's forgive what started all this.
Carry on this fight without me, leave me standing if you can.

What's Wrong?"

--That Fight, oh my god

Psalm 120
A song of ascents.

I call on the Lord in my distress,
and he answers me.
Save me, O Lord , from lying lips
and from deceitful tongues.

What will he do to you,
and what more besides, O deceitful tongue?
He will punish you with a warrior's sharp arrows,
with burning coals of the broom tree.

Woe to me that I dwell in Meshech,
that I live among the tents of Kedar!
Too long have I lived
among those who hate peace.
I am a man of peace;
but when I speak, they are for war.

That all

PEACE!

No comments: