Monday, June 03, 2002

Mondya Morning Blues

Not really...Just thought it was a...i have no idea what I am writing now. I don't know what happened. Got a pretty good nights sleep, but I am tired...my microwave oven apartment was actually comfortable last night...maybe that is why...it was my first good nights sleep in a while and my body is like...duh! give me some more of that.

We have the night off of A Temporary World tonight, so my goal is to be inbed by 10:30 and out cold by 10:45...we'll see. The show is actuall starting to pull together. I honestly was a bit concerned late last week, but the girls have really pulled together...they are getting comfortable with an, at times, ackward script. Friday night the light board blew...thank to Fuji, I was able to get things back up and going. Now, they have all the elements and everything is going well.

Congrats to my bro...he just told me he got a job offer...going into sales.

That is all for now.

Peace

No comments: