Tuesday, July 20, 2004

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

I am so upset. Over a week ago my car got its window smashed in. Unpleasent. So, I called the insurance company. Took it to a shop. I also had a door ding that needed fixed. I was supposed to get it back last Thursday. They had to order a part. Ok. It will be ready today. Nope. Now they are saying next Thursday. This is pissing me off. I am planning on going to Spirngfield this weekend, but for some reason I think I won't make it.

I can understand if the part didn't come in. That is cool. But why the heck do I have to call to find this out?

RRRRRRRRRRR

2 comments:

Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

Maybe they can give you your car back to drive to Springfield? how frustrating. broken cars are sad.

Justin said...

Thanks Susie.

I called back once I calmed down and I got them to say it WILL be done Thursday.