Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Update:

Last night what I wrote was in the heat of the moment. I still believe those things, but I have come to realize that I am a democrat, and proud of it. The party needs to change. The party needs to fight. They party needs to grow. I am not mad at Sen. Kerry. I am proud. I am listening to his concession speech now, and I am proud. I am mad a the leadership of the party and am calling for change. I am proud of the blogs, ACT, Democracy for America, WesPAC, True Majority, and the many many other grassroots organizatons. These are the groups who made this campaign what it was. The party leadership failed.

I have cried, felt nauseous, been angry, but now I am fired up. We have a job to do. It is time to fight.


1 comment:

Justin said...

Right On!

Thanks Jack